Shop Our ...
Easy Caramel Apple Pie
|1||Cider Mix - Caramel Apple|
|9||apples, peeled, cored and sliced|
|1||uncooked pie crust|
- Pre-heat oven 350 degree. Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Cook apples in butter and sprinkle with flour. Stir in Apple Cider Mix. Continue to cook (stirring gently but frequently) over medium heat until sugar is mostly dissolved and texture of the apples begins to change and become softer (approx 10 minutes).
- While apples are cooking, place one pie crust in the bottom of a pie plate and reserve the other crust to place on top of pie.
- Spoon baked apples into pie plate and top with second crust, crimping the edges of the two crusts to seal them together.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes. (For a shiny crust, brush egg wash onto top crust minute into the baking time.)
Related Products:Cider Mix - Original Mulled
Cider Mix - English Wassail