Shop Our ...
Spinach Artichoke Puff Pastries with Cream Cheese
|1||Spinach-Artichoke Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 sheet||frozen puff pastry, thawed|
|1 Tbs||melted butter|
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Cheeseball Mix and Topping packet with cream cheese and set aside.
3. Spray cups of a regular size muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Cut pastry sheet into squares, approximately 2 inches in diameter.
5. Line muffin pan with your cut squares, pressing the pastry into the bottom of the cups.
6. Evenly divide the cheese mixture among the cups.
7. Bring your 4 pastry points together, covering the filling.
8. Lightly brush with the melted butter.
9. Bake at approximately 12-15 minutes until golden and puffy.
*Makes 12 Spinach Artichoke Puffs