1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Mix with cream cheese and set aside.
3. Spray cups in a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Cut pastry sheet into squares, approximately 2 inches in diameter.
5. Line muffin pan with your cut squares, pressing the pastry into the bottom of the cups.
6. Evenly divide the cheese mixture among the cups and sprinkle with Topping packet.
7. Bring your 4 pastry points together, covering the filling.
8. Lightly brush with the melted butter.
9. Bake at approximately 12 minutes until golden and puffy.
Tip: If using a regular size muffin pan recipe will make 6 larger puffs instead of 12 minis.