Shop Our ...
|1||Key Lime Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|8 oz||whipped topping|
|1/2 cup||coarse salt (optional)|
- Combine Key Lime Pie Mix (reserve topping for later) and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add in tequila until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill margarita glasses (or a premade graham cracker crust) with the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with graham cracker topping packet and serve.
Check the Margarita Cheesecake Blog Post for a step-by-step guide to salting your glass, preparing the filling, and serving this festive dessert and cocktail in one!