Frozen Margarita Cheesecake
|Key Lime Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
|coarse salt (optional)
- Combine Key Lime Pie Mix (reserve topping for later) and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add in tequila until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill margarita glasses (or a premade graham cracker crust) with the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with graham cracker topping packet and serve.
Serves 2-4 depending on size of margarita glasses or serve in large shot glasses for smaller servings and a graham cracker for the spoon!?
Check the Margarita Cheesecake Blog Post for a step-by-step guide to salting your glass, preparing the filling, and serving this festive dessert and cocktail in one!