White Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake Bars
|1||White Chocolate Amaretto Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1-1/2 cups||brown sugar (divided)|
|1-1/2 cups||butter (divided)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, blend flour, 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup softened butter.
3. Pat into an ungreased 9x13" pan. Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2/3 cup butter in a saucepan.
4. Boil 30 seconds to 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Pour over the crust and bake for 20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly and crust is brown.
6. Cool completely.
7. Combine White Chocolate Amaretto Mix (Topping to be used later), cream cheese, and 1/4 cup butter.
8. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over the top.
9. Sprinkle with the contents of the Topping packet.
10. Refrigerate and cut into bars.
11. Serve chilled.
*This recipe makes 24 servings.