Shop Our ...
Triple Berry Ice Cream Pie
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|2 cups||heavy cream|
|1/2 cup||fresh berries|
- Combine mix, cream cheese, heavy cream, and sugar with a mixer until ingredients are combined and soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Next, puree berries in a blender or food processor.
- Then, spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into a premade graham cracker crust and top with berries.
- Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with topping packet.
- Allow to chill in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Related Products:Chocolate Chip Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
Lemon Cheesecake Cheeseball & Dessert Mix