Shop Our ...
Spooky Spider Cheeseball
|1||Chocolate Chip Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
- Combine room temperature cream cheese and butter with cheeseball mix (reserve topping)
- Wrap 1/3 of the mixture in one sheet of plastic wrap and the rest in another sheet, creating two small cheeseballs.
- Refrigerate until firm before rolling in topping.
- Attach 8 licorice ropes to the larger cheeseball (the body)
- For a more life-like spider add details like candy eyes, a red fruit leather marking to the back, and pinchers made out of more licorice.
Note: to achieve a larger spider like the one pictured, double the recipe.