Shop Our ...
Savory Baked Pinwheels
|1||Savory Cheeseball Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 can||crescent rolls|
|1 cup||shredded cheese|
- In a medium bowl combine Cheeseball Mix, Topping Packet, and cream cheese.
- Unroll dough; press into a rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread dough with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up coated dough and use sharp or serrated knife to cut the roll inot1/2" slices.
- Place onto a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for one minute or until cheese begins to melt.