Shop Our ...
Savory Baked Pinwheels
|1||Savory Cheeseball Mix of choice|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 can||crescent rolls|
|1/2 cup||shredded cheese, optional|
- In a medium bowl combine Cheeseball Mix, Topping Packet, and cream cheese.
- Unroll dough; press into a rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread dough with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up coated dough and use sharp or serrated knife to cut the roll into 1/2" slices.
- Place onto a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until golden on the outside and done all the way through. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for one minute or until cheese begins to melt.