Pumpkin Spice Custard Pie Recipe
|1||Harvest - Pumpkin Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|3||eggs, slightly beaten|
|1/2 cup||melted butter|
|1||unbaked 9" pastry pie shell|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, flour, and butter in a bowl and mix well.
3. Blend with buttermilk and Pumpkin Cheeseball until thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into the pie shell.
5. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until pie is set and golden brown.
6. Let the pie cool completely.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with Graham Topping.