Mediterranean Stuffed Portobellos
|1||Tuscan Olive Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|4||large Portobello mushroom caps|
|2.25 oz can||diced Black Olives|
|1||diced medium Tomato|
|1/4 cup||Feta cheese|
|1 Tbs||olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lay mushrooms on an oiled baking sheet, top side down.
3. Remove the stems (if they have them) with a spoon.
4. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine the Cheeseball Mix, black olives, diced tomatoes, feta cheese, and olive oil until well mixed.
6. Remove portobellos from oven and stuff with the mixed ingredients.
7. Return to oven for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
8. Sprinkle with Topping packet and serve!
Tip: Instead of Tuscan Olive Cheeseball Mix try other favorite flavors such as Bruschetta Cheeseball Mix or Parmesan Balsamic Dip Mix.