Baked Lemon Dessert Wonton Recipe
|1||Lemon Cheesecake Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 pkg||wonton wrappers|
1. Pre-heat oven to 415 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. In mixing bowl combine Cheeseball Mix and cream cheese; mix until smooth.
4. Lay a wonton wrapper on work surface.
5. Place about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling mixture in the center of the wrapper, brush the edges of the wrapper with water.
6. Fold corners of wrapper over the filling.
7. Pinch all four corners together to seal the wrapper tightly.
8. Place on a baking sheet, spray the tops of wontons with cooking spray.
9. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Sprinkle with Topping packet to garnish.
Tip: Do not overfill wrappers with the Cheeseball mixture. The wonton wrappers need to be completely closed.