Mini Gingerbread Dessert Parfait Cups
|1||Gingerbread Cookie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|8 oz||whipped topping|
|1 box||gingerbread cookies|
|6-8||glasses or clear dishes (approx 8 oz)|
1. Combine Cheeseball Mix with cream cheese and beat until smooth.
2. Add whipped topping continuing to beat until fully incorporated and set aside.
3. Crush the cookies in a plastic bag using a rolling pin to smash them to desired consistency.
4. Fill glasses halfway with crushed cookies.
5. Top cookies with cream cheese mixture filling the rest of each glass.
6. Sprinkle each parfait with a topping packet for garnish.
We added cinnamon sticks and red hot candies to make these desserts even more festive!
Related Products:Gingerbread Cookie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix