Shop Our ...
Everything Bagel Bombs
|1||Everything Bagel Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|15||regular size refrigerated biscuits (or 8 jumbo sized)|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
- combine Everything Bagel Appetizer Mix (reserve topping for later) with cream cheese, and set aside.
- Each Bagel Bomb will take 1 regular sized refrigerated biscuit or half of a jumbo sized biscuit. Gently roll or press the dough into a flat round disk.
- Place a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each flattened biscuit.
- Gently gather the biscuit dough around the cream cheese, making sure to press the dough together to seal.
- Brush the top of each with egg wash. Then, sprinkle the top of your bagel bombs with the everything bagel topping packet.
- Bake or air fry the bagel bombs (careful not to overcrowd as they will expand) at 380 degrees for 8 to 11 minutes or until the outside is crispy and golden brown, and the dough on the inside is completely cooked through.