Creamy Crab Wontons
|1||Jalapeno Peach Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|2 Tbs||sour cream|
|1/3 cup||crab meat drained|
|1 pkg||wonton wrappers|
1. Pre-heat oven to 415 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Combine mix (use topping later), cream cheese, sour cream until combined.
4. Fold in the crab meat.
6. Lay a wonton wrapper on work surface.
7. Place about 2 teaspoons of the filling mixture in the center of the wrapper, brush the edges of the wrapper with water.
8. Fold the wrapper over and press around the filling to remove air pockets. Press the sides to seal the wrapper tightly.
9. Place on a baking sheet, spray the tops of wontons with cooking spray.
10. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Sprinkle with Topping packet to garnish.
*Tip: Use wonton cups in place of the the wrappers for even easier prep!