Shop Our ...
Chocolate Raspberry No Bake Cookies
|1||Raspberry Cheesecake Dip Mix|
|1/2 cup||salted butter|
|1 3/4 cup||sugar|
|1/3 cup||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 tsp||vanilla (optional)|
|2 oz||cream cheese|
|3 cups||quick oats|
- In a medium saucepan combine Raspberry Cheesecake Dip Mix,butter sugar, cocoa and milk.
- Set mixture over medium heat and cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil (not just bubbles on the edge but the whole pan).
- Allow to cook at full boil for 60 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and vanilla.
- Once incorporated, stir in oats.
- Scoop spoonfuls of mixture onto parchment or waxed paper or into cupcake liners.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set.