Shop Our ...
Cheesy Bacon Scones
|1||Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix|
|1.5 cups||all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|4 Tbs||cold butter, cubed or grated|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk the Dip Mix, flour, and baking powder together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or fork until the mixture reaches a sandy consistency. Slowly add the heavy cream as you stir the mixture. Stir just until combined.
- Then, turn the dough out onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Form the dough into a 1" thick disk and cut into 6 even "slices." Place slices 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.