Shop Our ...
Cheesy Bacon Biscuits
|1||Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix|
|4 oz||refrigerated butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces|
|1 1/2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|3/4 cup||whole milk|
|1 cup||shredded cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees and grease a baking sheet with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Dip Mix, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Toss butter into the dry ingredients until coated with flour. Working quickly using your fingers, rub butter into flour until it resembles coarse meal.
- Add milk and cheese and stir with a fork until it just comes together into a slightly sticky dough.
- Using a teaspoon or small ice cream scoop, mound walnut sized balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 14 biscuits.
Tips: Serve with honey butter or your favorite jam for a sweet savory breakfast biscuit!