Shop Our ...
Caramel Cheesecake Baked Apples
|1||Harvest - Caramel Apple Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut about a half inch off the top of the apples. Remove the core from the apples using a melon baller or pairing knife. Be sure to leave about a half inch of flesh at the bottom so that the filling does not leak out.
- Place cored apples and their tops in an 8 x 8 pan and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the cored apples bake, prepare the filling. Combine Cheeseball Mix and cream cheese (reserving the topping for later).
- Spoon the mixture into the cored apples and bake for another 5 minutes to allow the cream cheese to warm.
- Sprinkle the topping packet onto the apples and replace the tops.
Related Products:Crème Brulee Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball & Dessert Mix