Homemade Oven Pizza
|1||Bruschetta Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1||refrigerated pizza dough|
|6 oz||feta cheese|
|1/2||red onion, sliced|
|1 oz||fresh basil|
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush oil on bottom and sides of 15x10 inch sheet pan.
3. Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan.
4. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, combine Cheeseball Mix (Topping packet used later) with cream cheese until well combined.
6. Layer toppings in the order listed over partially baked crust.
7. Sprinkle with Topping packet and return to oven and bake 7 to 11 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
8. Serve warm!
Tip: Use a biscuit cutter to make individual mini crusts and top them all differently. Everyone can have their own pizza or serve them as appetizers!