Shop Our ...
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
|1||Bacon Stuffed Mushroom Cheeseball & Appetizer|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine Bacon Stuffed Mushroom mix with cream cheese.
- Spoon a tablespoon of what you have just mixed into the top of each mushroom cap.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb topping.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until tops are lightly brown.
- Serve warm.
*Grilling instructions: Placed stuffed mushrooms directly on grill or on a piece of foil and grill at 350° indirect heat for 20 minutes.
Related Products:Caramelized Onion Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
Bruschetta Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
Smokehouse Bacon & Cheddar Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
Spinach-Artichoke Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix