Shop Our ...
Almond Sugar Cookie Recipe
|1||Holiday - Apple Strudel|
|1 1/4 cup||flour|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|3 Tbs||coarse sugar, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, topping mix and set aside.
- Cream together the Cheeseball Mix and a stick of butter. Once the mixture comes together, mix in the egg.
- Stir in flour mixture just until incorporated. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 12 balls and place at least 1" apart on baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sugar (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Tip: For cut out cookies, sprinkle surface with flour and roll out dough to approximately 1/2" thickness, adding flour as needed to keep rolling pin from sticking. Cut into shapes, place on cookie sheet, and bake for 10 Minutes.