|1||Santa Fe Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|1 lb||ground pork sausage (mild or hot, depending on preference)|
|12 oz||cream cheese|
|1 - 1 1/2 lbs||large fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded*|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Crumble sausage and cook in a skillet until done.
4. Mix softened cream cheese, Old Santa Fe Cheeseball Mix and Pepper & Onion Topping.
5. Stir in cooked sausage and refrigerate until firm.
6. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the sausage and cheese mixture into each jalapeno half.
7. Place stuffed jalapenos directly on cookie sheets, or on wire racks set on cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing begins to brown.
9. Serve immediately.
Stuffed jalapenos are even better served with Wind & Willow's Back at the Ranch Dip! They're simple, delicious, and addictive!
Tip: It's best to wear gloves when handling peppers. Jalapenos can be stuffed and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking.