Shop Our ...
Quick & Classic Tiramisu
|1||Tiramisu Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|1 pkg||lady fingers or thinly sliced pound cake|
|8 oz||Mascarpone or cream cheese|
|8 oz||whipped topping|
- Line bottom of 8x8" glass baking dish with ladyfingers or thinly sliced pound cake. You may dip each piece in strong coffee or espresso if desired.
- Combine Tiramisu Cheeseball Mix with Mascarpone cheese or regular cream cheese and 4 Tbsp. of butter.
- Mix well and fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of the mixture over ladyfingers.
- Add another layer of ladyfingers and spoon on the remaining Tiramisu mixture.
- Sprinkle Chocolate Crunch Topping over the top.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.