|1||Harvest - Pumpkin Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|1 1/2 cups||heavy cream|
|6 leaves||fresh sage, chopped|
|2 Tbs||butter, divided|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan|
|2 cups||shredded cheddar|
|1 lb||penne pasta, cooked and drained|
|1/2 cup||bread crumbs|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a medium saucepan whisk together the Cheeseball Mix, cream, milk, sage, salt, pepper, and 1 Tbs butter (remainder used later).
3. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
4. Stir in Parmesan and stir until melted.
5. Pour mixture over pasta and add the cheddar cheese.
6. Stir until evenly distributed and pour into a greased 9x13" baking dish.
7. In a small saucepan melt remainder of butter.
8. Stir in bread crumbs and Topping packet until well coated.
9. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over pasta.
10. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and top is slightly browned.