|1||Baked Potato Soup Mix|
|4 cups||cubed French bread|
|1 1/2 cups||cheddar cheese|
1. Preheat oven to 350 drgrees.
2. Spray 9x13” pan with oil.
3. Add Baked Potato Soup Mix to water in a 2 qt. saucepan H
4. Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
5. Cook sausage in a medium skillet. Drain and crumble the sausage.
6. Place bread cubes into a prepared pan and top with the sausage.
7. Beat the eggs well and pour over sausage and bread.
8. Spoon soup over the top of other ingredients.
9. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
10. Once finished, remove the foil and top with cheddar cheese and continue to bake (approximately 10-15 minutes) until cheese is melted and casserole is set in the middle.
Note: This recipe serves eight.