|1||Crème Brulee Cheeseball & Dessert Mix|
|1||pie crust (if using frozen let it thaw to room temp)|
|4 Tbs||butter, melted|
|2 1/4 cups||heavy cream|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Cheeseball Mix and cornstarch.
3. In a medium saucepan, bring the cornstarch mixture, melted butter, and heavy cream together over medium heat, stirring constantly.
4. The mixture is done when it is thick and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
6. Sprinkle with Topping packet.
7. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, then turn on the broiler and broil for about 1 minute.
8. Remove from the oven when the topping begins to caramelize.
9. Let cool at least 1 hour before refrigerating.