|1||Wind & Willow Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix|
|2||celery stalks, sliced or diced|
|1/2 cup||walnuts, chopped|
|30||red or green grapes-halved|
|1||roasted chicken (shredded or cubed)|
1. Combine Wind & Willow Cheeseball Mix (topping used later) with 1 cup mayo and set aside.
2. Place shredded or cubed chicken in a mixing bowl.
3. Fold in mayo mixture, celery, walnuts, grapes, and 1/2 of the topping.
4. Sprinkle remaining topping over the chicken salad to garnish.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve on croissants or bread of your choice.
Tip: Some of our other favorite flavors to use in this recipe are the Tuscan Olive, BLT, and Cheesy Bacon Dip Mix. Serve on small toast points or dinner rolls for a quick appetizer.
Related Products:Bacon Bleu Cheese Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix