|1||Savory Cheeseball Mix of choice|
|1 lb||fresh Jalapenos|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 1/2 lb||bacon|
1. Cut Jalapenos in half, coring and removing the membranes and seeds.
2. Combine Cheeseball Mix, Topping packet and cream cheese; combine until smooth.
3. Stuff each jalapeno half with cheese mixture (approximately one tablespoonful), then cover with the other jalapeno half.
4. Wrap each stuffed jalapeno with bacon and secure with toothpick.
5. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp and brown. Alternatively, cook on an outdoor grill or over a campfire.
Tip: For more mild peppers boil raw jalapenos in hot water (prior to cutting) for a couple minutes to remove some of the heat from the peppers then prepare as directed in recipe.
Related Products:Bacon Bleu Cheese Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix